We only collect data to operate fax service. Below is data that we collect when you using Easy Fax.
When signing up to Easy Fax, you provide us your email and password. Your password is encrypted. We cannot read your password.
1. The email is used to identify you.
2. We send to you the fax status (success or failure) via this email.
3. We send to you your incoming faxes via this email.
4. We may notify you by email important events of Easy Fax. Example: the expiration of your fax number.
5. You are able to use this email to login on all your devices.
Our system will validate your purchase before adding credits to your account. We uses purchase history for fraud prevention.
Your documents will be uploaded to our fax server to send fax. They will be deleted after sending. We store your fax metadata (Example: senders, recipients, requested date, completed date) to display your fax history.
We store your sessions, device types (device model, OS version), actions and error messages in order to maintain and improve our service.
All communications between our applications, our servers are encrypted.
We don't share with anyone except for running Easy Fax.
We are using external services below to operate Easy Fax:
1. Google Firebase: authentication users, analytics, error reporting, send notification
2. Google Cloud Platform: cloud hosting
3. Google Admob: provide rewarded videos to get free credits
4. Sendgrid: send mail
5. Twilio, Phaxio, Telnyx: Fax service providers for fax transmission
1. Storage (required): save your scanned documents or pdf files to send fax.
2. Camera (optional): using camera to capture document. If you import external files to fax, you don't need allow this permission.
3. Contacts (optional): you are able to select a number from your contacts to send fax instead of entering manually.
From version 2.1.3, you are able to delete your account permanently inside the app instead of sending us request via email.
After deleting, our system will mark the user with email deleted so that user can't delete/create using one email multiple times.
If you have any question about privacy and policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you.